Get your hands on two tickets to see the theatre production of Grotty by Izzy Tennyson and directed by Hannah Hauer-King.
Showcasing in THE BUNKER, London, SE1 1RU
2 x Tickets for 22nd May 2018 | 7:30pm.
HOW TO ENTER:
All you have to do to win is fill in the entry form below. It’s as easier as that – we’re so god damn good to you!
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Please note, the below will subscribe you to Nonchalant London emails, you’re able to unsubscribe at any time.
Don’t forget to confirm your entry by clicking the link in the confirmation email.
Welcome to the desert. The London lesbian scene. A couple of little sad old basements that drip with sweat and piss. We sit, listening to second-hand pulsating noise coming from some gay boy night upstairs. And it’s a Wednesday. And it’s a night called the Clam Jam. Can you imagine being straight and going to a night called the Cock and Hole?
The women in black. The best tables are marked theirs by a crowd of empty prosecco bottles. They sit there in their uniformed black, a deep rich black only lots of money can buy… and they are looking at you.
They are not nice girls. But this is not a nice story.
T’s & C’s
- One entry per email address.
- UK entries only.
- Closing date for entries will be 16th May 2018 at 12 midnight, any entries received after this date and time will not be included.
- There is one prize available (2 x tickets to Grotty on the 22nd May 2018).
- Nonchalant London & Grotty/Damsel Productions reserve the right to cancel the competition at any point.
- Entry into the prize draw means that you have opted in to receive Nonchalant London emails only, however you are able to unsubscribe at any point.
- The prize is non-transferable/non-refundable.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 3 days to confirm acceptance of the tickets, failure to do so will result in an alternate winner being selected.
- By entering the above you give permission to be contacted by Nonchalant London.
- The winner will be able to collect the tickets at the box office on the night of the performance.