L Word is back mother fuckaaaasssss…. and it’s here for Christmas! Its release date is 8th December on US Channel: Showtime, and you can watch it in the UK on Sky Atlantic and Sky Go on catch up. BOOM.
In preparation we’ve outlined what you’re in for below:
Things we can all look forward to, or remember:
1. Lusting over a life as a L.A lesbian.
2. Wanting someone in London to open a cafe like The Planet, and/or planning said business venture with your friends.
3. Saying “What the fuck is Shane wearing?”.
4. Loving life now that Jenny isn’t in it (sorry Jenny fans).
5. Arguing with your mates about which one of you is Carmen and which one is Shane.
6. Mapping out your very own chart and sadly realising that you and your best mate are a little closer connected than you originally thought.
7. Trying to reenact this scene with your gf… and failing massively…
Team Nonchalant x