- Have you got good chat?
- Do you want to make a difference to the Lesbian/Bi community and empower women?
- Are you either hilarious, a great writer, or extremely ahead of the curve?
Great, we want to hear from you!
Nonchalant London are always looking for contributing writers to join the team. You will write regular articles ranging across our article categories, including; trends, product reviews, fashion, make up, current affairs, and of course – lesbian events, film and TV.
Writing for Nonchalant London is a voluntary position, however, you will feature on the website as a contributing writer and there is an opportunity to receive free products, tickets to events amongst other good shit.
Amazing things you’ll get to work on:
Skills you need:
- Write regularly assigned content for the website
- Review events, TV programs, films and a range of products
- Write articles on lesbian films and TV shows
- Conduct interviews with inspirational women
- You are also encouraged to pitch your own ideas for articles to the editorial team
How to join the team:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Available to write time-sensitive articles and keep to deadlines
- A passion for trends, culture and being a Lesbian (lols, JK)
- Past writing experience for blogs, websites and magazines is an advantage – these won’t be as good as us, so not a necessity
- SEO experience is a plus but don’t stress – you will receive training
- Please send us a cover letter explaining why you would like to write for Nonchalant London and your ideas on content. We’d also like to understand a little about you as a person so please show us what you’re about babez.
- Please include your CV when applying regardless of experience (snore).
- If you have examples of your work, please include links or as an attachement.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (feel free to think outside the box for this) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing ain’t your thing? No problem:
If you have another skill that you think would suit the team then please let us know. We’re always open to hearing from photographers, designers, social media buffs etc. Drop us an email to: email@example.com