Have you got good chat? Do you want to make a difference to the Lesbian/Bi community and empower women? Are you either hilarious, a great writer, or extremely ahead of the curve? Great, we want to hear from you! Nonchalant Magazine are always looking for contributing writers to join the team. You will write regular articles ranging across our article categories, including; trends, product reviews, fashion, makeup, current affairs, and of course – lesbian events, film and TV. Writing for Nonchalant Magazine is a voluntary position, however, you will be a part of an incredible tribe of women trying to make a difference. You’ll also get to feature on the website as a contributing writer and there is an opportunity to receive free products, tickets to events amongst other great stuff.
Amazing things you’ll get to work on:
- Write regularly assigned content for the website
- Review events, TV programs, films and a range of products
- Write articles on lesbian/queer films and TV shows
- Conduct interviews with inspirational women
- You are also encouraged to pitch your own ideas for articles to the editorial team
Skills you need:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Available to write time-sensitive articles and keep to deadlines
- A passion for trends, culture and being a Lesbian (lols, JK)
- Past writing experience for blogs, websites and magazines is an advantage – but not a necessity
- SEO experience is a plus but don’t stress – you will receive tips
How to join the team:
- Please send us an email explaining why you would like to write for Nonchalant Magazine and your ideas on content. We’d also like to understand a little about you as a person so please show us what you’re about babez, and include your Instagram handle if you feel it supports your application.
- Please include your CV when applying regardless of experience (snore).
- If you have examples of your work, please include links or as an attachment.
To apply, please send the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing ain’t your thang? No problem:
If you have another skill that you think would be great for the magazine then please let us know. We’re always open to hearing from photographers, designers, social media buffs and unicorns so don’t be shy, drop us an email: email@example.com
Want to submit a sponsored article?
Head over to our advertise with us page.